- Used to mount traffic signs, security devices, and enclosures.
- 200/300 Stainless Steel.
- Industry standard for all round poles greater than 3" diameter.
- Includes a 5/16-18 x 3/4" stainless steel hex head bolt with stainless steel and polypropylene washer, no nuts required.
- Brack-it assembly can be reused.
- Withstands stress and wind vibration with specially designed reinforcement ribs.
- Fully threaded to solidly anchor attachment bolts.
- 3/4" wide band slot will allow a single or a double wrap of BAND-IT® band
- Manufactured using high strength stainless steel and metal forming technology adds reinforced ribbing for additional stiffness.
- Stainless steel bolts, washers and fiber washers hold signs securely without staining or tearing the sign face.
- Applied with BAND-IT® Band and Buckles, VALU-STRAP™, VALU-STRAP Plus™, BAND-FAST™ or Ultra-Lok® Systems.
|Choosing the Right Hardware for Mounting Signs
- Choosing the right bracket and banding method can significantly reduce call backs to reposition shifting signs. Always consider wind load, vibration, and other environmental factors before installation.
- Mounting a sign in a sports arena is different than mounting a sign on a light pole or mast arm exposed to the worst nature can provide.
- Banding using the ULTRA-LOK® UL4000-B Cordless Tool will provide consistent, tighter band clamps up to four times faster than band, buckles and hand tools.
- ULTRA-LOK® and BRACK-IT® products provide a dependable sign mounting system.