- High flow metal valves.
- Precision molded seals form a "bubble tight" seal for reliable operation within rated working pressures. Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard. EPDM, Viton and Neoprene seals are available as options.
- Proven ball locking mechanism with large numbers of stainless steel locking balls evenly distribute the load to resist wear and provide positive connections and allow a swiveling action to reduce hose torque.
- Integral sleeve guard protects the sleeve and resists accidental disconnects for the "SG" series.
- Knurling and/or grooves on the sleeve provide a gripping surface for ease of operation.
- Wide range of body sizes, materials, options and end terminations are available to meet specific needs.
- Accepts Industrial Interchange Plug.
- Operation: Sleeve type couplings are widely used to connect air and low pressure fluid lines. Their compact and economical design uses a ball locking mechanism consisting of captive stainless steel balls that engage the locking groove on the mating plug. The sliding spring loaded sleeve on the socket must be manually retracted in order to connect or disconnect the plug.
- Working Pressure: 300 PSIG; vacuum to 26" Hg
- Interchangeability: Complies with ANSI/NFPA T3.20.14-1990 & IS0 6150-B