- Can be removed from a damaged hose by cutting away the ferrule, without necessarily damaging the fitting. After inspection of the fitting to determine its suitability for reuse, it can be reinstalled into another hose by using a new ferrule.
- The notched system allows you to better manage your inventories. You can stock one stem and two ferrules, and cover the same hose range with less inventory. You must purchase a fitting and the matching ferrule to create an assembly.
- For hose outside diameters of 2-4/64" and below, the couplings are crimp only.
- For hose outside diameters of 2-5/64" and above, the couplings can be crimped or swaged.
- Only use the NOS shank with the NOS ferrules.
- Produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D.
- Due to differences in dimensions and tolerances for safety reasons, do not use other manufacturer's stems or ferrules with Dixon products.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
* Part will be discontinued as stock is depleted