- In reducing couplings, the cam and groove end is the first size given in the part number. (i.e., a 4030-C-AL is a 4" coupler to a 3" hose shank).
- Designed for use with liquids.
- Produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D.
- Precision machined to rigid tolerances.
- Stainless pins will not rust or bind, providing great strength and safety.
- Recess holds gasket firmly in place - ensures proper placement.
- Comes standard with Buna-N gasket.
- Durable stainless steel cam arm pins.
- Pressure rating is based on the seal of the mating part.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70 deg. with a standard seal installed.
* Parts are produced as a welded fabrication.