- Pressure rating given at ambient temperature 70 deg. F (21 deg. C).
- It is important to be safe when installing quick disconnect couplings into a pneumatic circuit.
Never install a pneumatic coupling directly into an air tool, use a piece of hose that is at
least 18" long, between the tool and the coupling, to prevent damage to the coupling. To protect
the operator, safety devices, such as a safety check valve and safety cable should be installed
in case there is a hose or coupling failure.
- Operating pressure for couplings utilizing hose barb connections may be dramatically reduced to
that of the hose rating and/or hose end connection combination. Consult hose manufacturer's
catalog for hose end connection ratings. If in doubt, test under controlled conditions for
suitability to application.
- Dixon cannot assume liability for misapplication of production resulting in equipment down-time,
lost production, and/or personal injury including death.
- WARNING: Brass products contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects
or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.