- Flow control valves provide precision flow control and full shutoff in one flow direction and automatically allow unrestricted free flow in the opposite direction.
- Two-step needle provides fine adjustments at low flow with the first three turns of the adjusting knob. The next three turns give full-open needle position and conventional throttling control.
- When flow is reversed, the heavy-duty poppet/retainer permits full-flow return capacity.
- Exclusive color coded reference scale on the adjusting knob greatly simplifies flow setting, resetting, adjusting and return to an original flow.
- A simple set screw locks the valve on any desired setting.
- Maximum operating pressure: 2000 PSI at ambient temperature (70 deg. F) for sizes 1/8" - 3/4", 500 PSI at ambient temperature (70 deg. F) for 1".