- High strength aluminum body.
- All wetted parts are in aluminum and stainless steel.
- Bayonet flange and inner parts are stainless steel and aluminum.
- Gunmetal coupling ring minimizes the risk of seizure.
- PTFE bearings between the piston shaft and the piston guide eliminate the risk of seizure.
- Conical valve seat eliminates the risk of piston blow out when extreme pressure is used.
- Note: Not configured for under-wing refueling.
- Manufactured to accept the international standard 2-1/2" point bayonet, hose end refueling nozzles according to: ISO45 / MS24484 / STANAG 3105 / British Aerospace Spec. 2C14.
- Working pressure is based on PSI at ambient temperature 70 deg. F, for pressure ratings at other temperatures contact Dixon.