- Quick and easy to connect and can be connected to a tank unit with pressures up to 225 PSI.
- For higher pressure, couplings can easily be equipped with a pressure relief valve that dissipates trapped fluid pressure into the hose coupler without spillage.
- Easy to use, easy to maintain and saves time.
- Minimizes the risk of cold burns, spillage and product loss, and health risks.
- Keeps the environment free of hazardous vapors and liquids.
- Stainless steel and brass/gunmetal.
- Gunmetal is produced to U.S. government bronze specification G.
- Compatible with existing dry disconnect couplings.
- Working pressure is based on PSI at ambient temperature 70 deg. F.