- Adapters are manufactured from a glass-filled polypropylene.
- Recommended for a maximum working pressure of 125 PSI (1/2" - 1"), 100 PSI (1-1/4" - 2") and 75 PSI (3" - 4"); recommendations based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at an ambient temperature of 70 deg. F with standard seal installed.
- 1/2" couplers and adapters will interchange with 3/4" couplers and adapters. Only the threads and barbs are 1/2".
- 1-1/4" couplers and adapters will interchange with 1-1/2" couplers and adapters. Only the threads and barbs are 1-1/4".
- Polypropylene cam and groove should not be mixed with metal fittings.
- Designed for use with liquids.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- NOT recommended for use with PTFE gaskets.
- Dust caps and dust plugs are not to be used in pressure applications for safety and environmental reasons.
* 4" plug has a different design.