- Intended for fuel delivery service. Commonly used in the transfer of fuel to homes, airplanes, ships, etc.
- Recommended for discharge and suction service.
- For use with Brass internally expanded permanent couplings.
- H520 fittings are design for internal expansion only.
- A wide range of sizes permits a perfect assembly of a coupling to a corresponding size of hose within commercial tolerances regardless of wall thickness.
- Eliminates need for large stock of coupling bodies.
- Dixon Holedall stems and ferrules are specifically designed to be used together as a coupling system.
- Designed for internal expansion only.
- Do not interchange with other manufacturer's fittings.
- Do not use a wrench or vice on ferrule.
- Holedall couplings, regardless of coupling style, are never to be used for steam service at any pressure.
- Holedall fittings are not to be used with cable reinforced high-pressure hose, 4 or 6 braid wire hydraulic hose or any other service not listed in the recommendations.
- Strict adherence to ferrule OD range (Internally Expanded) for each hose end to be assembled is essential for satisfactory performance.
- Internally Expanded Holedall Couplings are not to be used with plastic lined chemical hose.
- Hose service working pressure (including surges and spikes) is never to exceed the maximum recommended working pressure for the fitting. The assembly's (hose + coupling) maximum working pressure is the lesser of the hose rated working pressure or the coupling rated working pressure.
- Media being transported through the hose should be compatible with the stem material. Compatibility of ferrule material with the environment in which it will be used is recommended.