- Developed specifically for chemical transport hoses having Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) or Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW) tubes.
- Produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D.
- Designed for use with liquids.
- Resistant to accidential disconnection when being dragged, and alerts you if it is not properly engaged.
- Has no sliding pins to jam or pop open.
- Provides a permanently attached cam and groove fitting when superior coupling retention is required.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Dixon stems and ferrules are specifically designed to be used together as a coupling system.
- Due to differences in dimensions and tolerances for safety reasons, do not use other manufacturer's stems or ferrules with Dixon products.
- Under no circumstances should the EZ Boss-Lock cam arms be used on any fitting not specifically designed for their use.
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70 deg. with a standard Buna-N Seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult the factory.