- Features Buna-N Seals.
- The shank design on these fittings was developed specifically for chemical transport hoses having Crosslinked Polyethylene (XLPE) or Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW) tubes, where shank retention can be a problem when using conventional band clamps.
- In testing tank transport hoses from a wide variety of manufacturers, the Boss-Lock-PF fitting showed significant improvement in hose coupling retention over the conventional cam and groove shank design.
- For best results use with 3/4" wide band clamps.
- Produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D.
- Resistant to accidental disconnection when dragged. The release lever opens in the direction opposite to the cam arm, so movements that tend to open the release lever also tend to close the cam arm.
- Rotating action helps keep the locking device free of debris.
- Designed to protect critical parts from impact and to withstand rugged use.
- Note: If the rotating lever is not flush with the handle, it is not properly engaged.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Under no circumstances should the EZ Boss-Lock cam arms be used on any fitting not specifically designed for their use.
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70° with a standard seal installed.