- The largest advantage of the notched EZ Boss-Lock design is that the coupling can be removed from a damaged hose by cutting away the ferrule, without necessarily damaging the fitting. After inspection of the fitting to determine its suitability for reuse, it can be reinstalled into another hose by using a new ferrule.
- The notched EZ Boss-Lock system allows you to better manage your inventories. You can stock one coupling and two ferrules, and cover the same hose range with less inventory. You must purchase a fitting and the matching ferrule to create an assembly.
- For use with notched ferrules.
- Dixon stems and ferrules are specifically designed to be used together as a coupling system.
- Due to differences in dimensions and tolerances for safety reasons, do not use other manufacturer's stems or ferrules with Dixon products.