- Unique fluid flow sight level.
- Ergonomically curved handle operates on a short 62 deg. degree stroke.
- Any required maintenance is simplified, Dixon Bayco API Valves can be completely rebuilt without the need to remove the valve from the tanker.
- Nose ring is anodized hard coat aluminum, which in most applications will provide years of trouble free service.
Nose ring can be rotated to provide a fresh connection service.
- Manufactured to American Petroleum Institute standard API RP-1004, which allows for positive connection to drop
adapters and rack couplers such as the Dixon Bayco 5300/5400 series rack coupler.
- Aluminum body with anodized hard coat aluminum nose ring and stainless steel hardware.
- Fixed aluminum handle.
- Nylon sight glass.
- Baylast™ seals.