- Modular design, allows various face seal combinations to be compatible with different alternative fuel / performance levels and applications.
- No special tools need for maintenance, very easy.
- Shaft seals can be changed without removing coupler from loading arm.
- Locking 5 cam design for easy alignment and tight connection and safety interlock to help ensure coupler properly attached before valve opens.
- Ball-end handle for easy, comfortable operation.
- Bonded nose seal offers a long life and cannot be washed out.
- Manufactured to American Petroleum Institute standard API RP-1004, which allows for positive connection to API valves such as the Dixon Bayco 5204 series API valves.
- Pressure drop of only 3 to 4 PSI.
- Peak Surge Pressure: 350 PSI.
- 356 T6 aluminum anodized hard coat body with aluminum handle and stainless steel hardware.
- Buna seals.
- Hardened 17-4PH stainless steel link, shaft, pin and crank.
- Stainless steel cam.