Eaton's FD49 Series meets NFPA standard T3.20.15 and was developed in conjunction with HTMA (Hydraulic Tool Manufacturer's Association). Eaton's Twin-Guard™ sealing system prevents
weepage at low pressures and allows connection and disconnection against pressure up to 500 psi.
Eaton's Twin-Guard™ seal system consists of channel and Buna-N O-Ring seals. The channel seal prevents blowout during connection and disconnection under pressure to 500 psi.
The Buna-N O-Ring seal is a secondary seal eliminating fluid weepage.
See How to Order
Please reference Fluid Compatibility Chart (Both the elastomer and metal must be considered when determining suitability of combination for a coupling)
|Applications & Markets:
- Hydraulic Tool (HTMA interchange)
- Hydraulic and fluid transfer
- Dual flush face valving for minimal fluid loss and air inclusion
- Tubular valve and sleeve construction for high fluid flow with low pressure drop
- Push-to-connect latching for one hand operation
||T3.20.15 HTMA (Hydraulic Tool Manufacturer's Association)
|Standard Body Material:
||High resistance carbon steel with zinc trivalent plating
|Standard Seal Material:
||Teflon channel seal and Buna-N O-Ring backup
Dust Cap/Plug - Standard Coupling
NOTE: Fits male and female halves.