- Operating temperature: 14 deg. F to 140 deg. F (-10 deg. C to 60 deg. C).
- Case: Noryl (thermoplastic).
- Wetted parts: 17-4 PH stainless steel sensor with 316 stainless steel socket.
- Batteries included: two AAA Alkaline.
- 9 engineering units (accessed through keypad): PSI, in. HG, cm Hg, mm Hg, KPA, Mpa, BAR, KG/cm2, ft H20.
- Accuracy ± 0.5% ASME B40.7.
- Window: polycarbonate.
- Dial: white aluminum.
- Pointer: black aluminum.
- Ideal for test applications and for use in technicians tool kits.