- High strength aluminum body.
- Stainless steel ball bearings.
- Bayonet flange and inner parts are stainless steel and aluminum.
- All wetted parts are in aluminum and stainless steel.
- Manufactured to accept the international standard 2-1/2" point bayonet, hose end refueling nozzles according to: ISO45 / MS24484 / STANAG 3105 / British Aerospace Spec. 2C14.
- Gunmetal coupling ring (produced to U.S. government bronze specification G) minimizes the risk of seizure.
- Stainless steel shaft journal embedded in PTFE eliminates seizure.
- PTFE bearings between the driving plate and the piston guide eliminate the risk of seizure.
- Riveted piston pin minimizes the risk of failure under extreme pressure conditions.
- The protective ring is specially formulated, weather resistant and electrically conductive rubber compound.
- Note: Not configured for under-wing refueling.
- Working pressure is based on PSI at ambient temperature 70 deg. F.