- 2-bolt type clamp with 2 gripping fingers and 2 clamp sections.
- The bolts used in the Boss interlocking clamps are not standard bolts. They vary from standard bolts in their length, diameter, overall thread length and material hardness. These bolts can be retorqued, but it is not recommended that the bolts or clamps be reused, as they are designed for a single bend only.
- Torque values for clamps are based on dry bolts. The use of lubricant on bolts will adversely effect clamp performance. Do not lubricate nuts and bolts. Recommended torque rating in ft. lbs.
- Worn-out hose couplings can be dangerous. They should be checked regularly and replace when necessary. Each coupling user should review applications and add safety devices where indicated.
- Note: Pressurized steam is an extremely dangerous commodity. Only hose, fittings, clamps and accessory items that have been approved for steam service should ever be used! Never use an unapproved item for steam service. Always follow the manufacturer's product recommendations for pressurized steam handling.