||Small engine fuel lines, Lawn and garden power equipment, Lubricating oil and grease transfer lines
||-20 deg. F (-28.9 deg. C) - 165 deg. F (74 deg. C)
||Tygon® LP1100 Low Permeation Fuel Tubing (PDF)
- EPA and CARB certified to meet permeation emission standards of 15g/M2/day
- Fluoropolymer liner compatible with higher ethanol blend gasoline up to 100%
- Robust multi-layer design and construction
- Resistant to swelling, hardening and cracking caused by hydrocarbon-based fluids
- Highly flexible, easy to install and offers excellent fitting retention
- Ozone and UV light resistant
- Conforms to new government regulatory standards for clean air
- Reduces hydrocarbon vapors escaping or permeating into the atmosphere
- Protects public health and welfare
- Reduces photochemical smog
- Promotes cleaner air and reduces air pollution
- Greener and environmentally friendlier
- High abrasion, cut and tear resistance for longer service life
- WARNING: Tygon® LP1100 Low Permeation Fuel Tubing is not intended as an implant material.
Note: Every attempt has been taken to provide accurate detailed usable information online, however please consult Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics information documents for the most accurate and up to date data and specifics. Important!
It is the user's responsibility to ensure the suitability and safety of Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics tubing for all intended uses. Laboratory and clinical tests must be conducted in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements in order to determine the safety and effectiveness for use of tubing in any particular application. ©2003 Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corporation This product is priced and sold by Packaged Length. At this time, this particular hose is not available "by the foot" through our site.