||Hand-held lawn and garden power equipment, Small utility, farm and construction equipment, Fluid power pumps and motors, Small engine fuel lines
||-40 deg. F (-40 deg. C) - 185 deg. F (85 deg. C)
||Tygon® LP1500 Low Permeation Fuel Tubing (PDF)
- EPA and CARB certified to meet permeation emission standards of 15g/M2/day
- Robust multi-layer design and construction
- Chemical and Fuel resistant inner layer
- Ozone and UV light resistant
- Superior clarity and flexibility
- Conforms to new government regulatory standards for clean air
- Highly flexible and kink resistant
- Clear tubing provides easy observation of fuel flow
- Higher temperature rating for heat resistance
- Sub-zero cold temperature impact strength
- UV Resistant outer jacker to prevent premature aging
- High abrasion, cut, and tear resistance for longer service life
- Tight tolerances for better fitting retention and better seal
- Compatible with E-10 ethanol blend fuel
- WARNING: Tygon® LP1500 Low Permeation Fuel Tubing is not intended as an implant material.
Note: Every attempt has been taken to provide accurate detailed usable information online, however please consult Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics information documents for the most accurate and up to date data and specifics. Important!
It is the user's responsibility to ensure the suitability and safety of Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics tubing for all intended uses. Laboratory and clinical tests must be conducted in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements in order to determine the safety and effectiveness for use of tubing in any particular application. ©2003 Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corporation This product is priced and sold by Packaged Length. At this time, this particular hose is not available "by the foot" through our site.